|We offer customized mechanically designed centralized dust collector system
to match your requirement. The system contains the network of pipes.
These networks of pipes remove the dust from the required area. The
system uses air to remove the impurities.
- The dust collector consists of
different valves, filter cloths depending upon the contamination.
The fan-tech dust collectors are of cartridge type dust collectors. By
surveying your need and the location, the specific area from where the
dust has to be removed, our experts make the very suitable design for
- This type of dust collectors is very economical and the answer of the every dust regarding questions. Thus the dust collectors are very important part of the centralized system.
- The capacity of the dust collectors
depends upon the filter cloth selection, number of pulse valves, special
design for the process, type of dust, dust load, temperature of gas and
the ratio of the air to cloth and many other characteristics. The Bag
houses contain the range up to 1,50,000m3/hr.
- Necessary duct work & dampers, flexible hoses, canvas connectors.
- Cyclone separator.
- Digital sequential timer, screw conveyer, platform, ladders, railings etc.
- Differential pressure switches
- PLC based controllers.
- Monitoring platform, railing
- The chimneys were required.
- The precise dust capturing hoods, booth and enclosures.
- Rotary air lock valve with geared motor.
- Access windows and doors
Moreover the system contains a perfectly made ID fan, cyclone separator, control panel, and have a leak proof maintenance.
The bag house has a very wide application range. Its main applications
are in ceramic, pipe manufacturing, pulverizing, sieving, rubber, dyes
and chemical, woodworking, glass, sieving and blending grinding and
The dust collectors are used in
several industries like cosmetics, food, pharmaceutical, iron and steel
industries, plywood and laminates. Plastics, dyes and chemicals,